At PasteCode.dev, we take your privacy and GDPR compliance very seriously. Therefore, we implement all necessary safety measures and ensure adherence to relevant regulations.
A cookie is a small piece of text that our web server stores on your computer or mobile device, which your browser sends to us when you return to our site. Cookies do not necessarily identify you when you are merely visiting PasteCode.dev. However, a cookie may store a unique identifier for each logged-in user. The cookies set by PasteCode.dev are essential for the operation of the website or are used for performance and functionality purposes. By using our website, you agree to the placement of these types of cookies on your computer or device.
When you use PasteCode.dev, various cookies are stored:
- pc_session - This cookie is used to store the PasteCode.dev user ID. Its main purpose is functional. Retention period: Various.
- __cfduid - This cookie is used by Cloudflare and helps override any security restrictions based on the visitor's IP address. It does not contain any user identification information. Its main purpose is strictly necessary. Retention period: 30 days.
- __cf_bm - This cookie is used by Cloudflare Bot Management service to manage incoming traffic matching criteria associated with bots. Its main purpose is security. Retention period: Various.
- __gads - This cookie is associated with the DoubleClick for Publishers service from Google. It serves purposes such as measuring interactions with the ads on our domain and preventing the same ads from being shown to you too many times. Its main purpose is tracking. Retention period: Various.
- _gcl_au - This cookie is used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services. Its main purpose is targeting/advertising.
- g_state - This cookie is used by the Login via Google feature. Its main purpose is functional. Retention period: None.
- _ga - This cookie is used by Google Analytics. Its main purpose is to distinguish users. Retention period: 2 years.
- _gid - This cookie is used by Google Analytics. Its main purpose is to distinguish users. Retention period: 24 hours.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA. Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored on your computer to analyze your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, including your IP address, time, place, and frequency of visits to our site, is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In using Google Analytics, we employ the "anonymizeIp" extension, which abbreviates and anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from EU/EEA member states. Google uses this information to analyze your use of our site, compile reports for us on internet activity, and provide other services relating to our website.
Google Analytics also uses electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single pixel gifs) that are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.